Oscar® winners Renée Zellweger and Colin Firth are joined by Patrick Dempsey for the next chapter of the world’s favourite singleton in Bridget Jones’s Baby, directed by Sharon Maguire (Bridget Jones’s Diary).
Just broken up from the love of your life? Ice cream in one hand, finger hovering over the remote control about to press play on the latest rom com?
We may just have something to tickle your fancy!
In association with Bridget Jones’s Baby, arriving in cinema’s September 16, we have the ultimate girls night in giveaway available to win and it couldn’t be simpler to enter. All you have to do is tell us who’s side you’re on by commenting…
Tickets available now http://booktickets.universalpictures.co.uk/bridget-joness-baby/?gclid=Cj0KEQjw0rm-BRCn85bm8uS-zK0BEiQAHo4vrIC7OOpfY9G2RJZzxWfnEgLxn5ZZBMha78CRoE28jJgaAk5A8P8HAQ
This competition has now closed and the winner has been notified.
Prize Terms & Conditions
· The Red Letter Days voucher is valid for the time specified on the voucher once received and is subject to the terms and conditions set out on the Red Letters Day website at https://www.redletterdays.co.uk
· There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable
· Minimum age varies between 16 to 18, depending on location chosen
· Some venues offer weekdays only. It is recommended that you book several weeks in advance, especially for the most popular dates
· Duration of experience will vary depending on location chosen.
· Prize consists only of the elements provided in the Red Letter Days voucher: no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, travel costs, meals, phone calls, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, additional treatments etc.) are included in the prize (except as expressly included in the voucher) and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner.
· Prize supplier reserves the right to provide a similar product to the same or greater value as original prize.
Prize Supplier: Universal Pictures International UK & Eire Limited