To celebrate the release of Dunkirk in cinemas , Warner Bros. Pictures and the Science Museum offer you the chance to win a VIP trip to see Dunkirk at the Science Museum’s IMAX theatre in London.
The screening at the Science Museum will be in in 15/70mm IMAX film format, giving absolutely amazing image and sound quality.
The independent screen at the Science Museum is enormous (the same height of four double decker busses). Christopher Nolan Director of Dunkirk fully reccomends watching Dunkirk in IMAX. Close to 70% of the film was specfically shot with IMAX cameras and this is a movie deserves that big-screen experience.
The prize includes 2x tickets to Dunkirk with popcorn and a soft Drink, a visit to the Science Museum projection room and tickets to their Robots exhibition.
Dunkirk opens as hundreds of thousands of British and Allied troops are surrounded by enemy forces. Trapped on the beach with their backs to the sea they face an impossible situation as the enemy closes in.
COMPETITION HAS NOW ENDED AND THE WINNER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED.
Terms and conditions
• The competition opens on 28 July 2017 and the deadline for entering is 31 July 2017 at midnight (GMT). Entries will not be accepted after this time
• Winners will receive: 2 tickets to see Dunkirk, which must be redeemed before 18 August 2017
• 2 tickets to see Robots at the Science Museum
• A visit to the Science Museum’s IMAX theatre and projection room
• The winners will be selected after the competition has closed
• Entrants must be aged 18+
• The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative
• The Science Museum cannot take any responsibility for any technical failure or malfunction, including but not limited to any affecting postal services, internet servers or email systems, which may result in any entry being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
• This competition is open to UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands residents only
• Entrant information will be requested as part of the application process. By providing personally identifiable information when entering this prize draw, Science Museum may use it to provide you with on-going information about their products and services. You will receive email newsletters from Science Museum, although you can unsubscribe at any time, if you wish to do so. If you do not specify when entering that you’d like to hear from us, the Science Museum will only keep personal information for as long as is necessary to contact the winner
• By entering the competition, entrants warrant that they have legal capacity to enter the competition and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
• If the entrants cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made to do so at any stage, the Science Museum reserves the right to select a new winner
• This competition is not open to anyone closely related to Science Museum’s employees or associated companies or any person involved in the running of the competition
• The Science Museum reserves the right to cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside its control
• Science Museum shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure
• The Science Museum reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any stage, including changing or substituting the prize
• The winners will be contacted after the closing date by a member of the Marketing team at the Science Museum either by email, telephone or direct post
• The winners’ names may be published on our social media channels once they have been confirmed
• The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law