1. How did you get the part of playing Bounty Hunter Boba Fett?
My half brother Robert Watts was co-producer on Star Wars and he told me there was a small part and to get my agent onto it.
2. How has that role affected your life as its now one of the most popular film franchises every created?
It has only really affected me since the re-release of the films in 1997 when the interest created was far bigger than when they were originally released. Since then the character of Boba Fett has become iconic and I have been invited to travel the world attending conventions, events and charity shows.
3. Other than Star Wars you’ve been in many other films and TV shows do you have a favourite or will star wars always have a special place in your heart?
“DR. Who” and “Agony”
4. Your a very down to earth person, I know this from personal experience of speaking with yourself, how do you maintain so down to earth when you have skyrocketed into every generation and still remain an icon and a sci fi movie legend?
I am very calm, and really acting is just a job – I have been extremely lucky to have landed the role of Boba Fett although it was a small part.
5. What are your plans for the future, are their any conventions coming up? Any in the UK?
This year is shaping up to be busy, and the best way to find out where I will be appearing is on my website www.jeremybulloch.com
6. With the Star Wars prequels now been screened in 3D, what are your reactions to this? Do you think George should leave it alone, or do you like the idea of 3D Star Wars?
I haven’t yet seen the 3D but look forward to seeing it soon and I am sure it will be a great success especially with the young ones.