The props will be available for bidding with no reserve in a 2-week-long online auction that begins on Monday, November 30th on the Prop Store website.
Some of the notable items collectors and fans can bid on at no reserve include:
• Boyd “Bible” Swan’s (Shia LaBeouf) SFX Wounded Head
• Don “Wardaddy” Collier’s (Brad Pitt) Binoculars
• Boyd “Bible” Swan’s (Shia LaBeouf) Eyeglasses
• Gordo’s (Michael Pena) Dogtags
• Thompson Submachine Guns
• Coon Ass (Jon Bernthal) Complete Uniform
• Don “Wardaddy” Collier’s (Brad Pitt) Helmet with Goggles
• Fury Tank and Hole Model
• Don “Wardaddy” Collier’s (Brad Pitt) Hero Watch
• Fury’s Command Hatch and Periscope
Brandon Alinger, Prop Store COO, said: “We’re excited for the chance to make so many great pieces available from one of the best military films of 2014. It’s a great opportunity for movie fans and re-enactors to pick up some very high quality pieces in a no-reserve sale.”
The auction begins at 9:00AM PST on Monday, November 30th with the lots closing throughout the day on Friday, De- cember 12th. Bids can be placed online via the Prop Store website at www.propstore.com/auction.