COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
WIN A COPY OF FORCE OF EXECUTION ON DVD OR BLU-RAY
FORCE OF EXECUTION is 2014’s must-own action film, starring heavy-hitting action-aces Ving Rhames, Steven Seagal, Danny Trejo and Bren Foster.
Crime lord Mr. Alexander (Steven Seagal – Maximum Conviction), after years of sitting at the throne of a powerful underworld empire, decides it’s finally time to go straight. However, things won’t be that simple when another drug boss, known only as Ice Man (Ving Rhames – Pulp Fiction), is set on making a name for himself at Alexander’s expense.
Targeting Alexander and his men, Ice Man wages a war that threatens to change the shape of the whole criminal underworld. With Ice Man hell-bent on taking over the throne, one thing’s for sure, Mr. Alexander won’t be retiring quietly.
Force Of Execution is out to own on DVD and Blu-Ray on 3rd February 2014. To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic action title, you just need to answer this simple question:
What film did Steven Seagal and Danny Trejo appear in together most recently?
a) Pulp Fiction
b) Maximum Conviction
Submit your answer via our Contact Us page with the subject Line FOE Competition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Studiocanal UK and Back To The Movies do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is a game promoted by Back To The Movies. Back To The Movies’ decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Back To The Movies reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.