1. By entering into the competition, all entrants agree to be bound by the terms in conditions from time to time in force.
2. Only entries made via the competition submission method will be deemed valid.
3. This competition is only open to entrants over 16 years of age (unless otherwise stated in the competition) and for UK entrants only (unless otherwise stated in the competition).
4. If for any reason an entry is deemed by bttm.co.uk in its sole and absolute discretion to be invalid, incomplete or illegible that entry will be disqualified.
5. Any submission made by any party is warranted by the party to be the party’s original work and free from any defamatory, seditious or other indecent content.
6. The Closing date for entries is specified on each competition post. Late entries will not be counted.
7. Winners will be notified by email.
8. Winners will be selected from the entrants at the judges’ sole discretion.
9. Unless otherwise stated, winners have 7 days to respond to contact (phone / email) informing of their win. If no reply is received, an alternate winner will be picked at random.
10. The judge’s decision as to correct entry and the identity of the winners shall be at its sole discretion and shall be final. No correspondence, appeal or reconsideration procedure will be initiated in either respect.